At WeishFest, we seek to bring our attendees the best possible event experience possible, while doing all we can to raise funds for families battling cancer. In order to successfully accomplish this, it is also our priority to ensure the health and safety of our guests, volunteers, performers and our community. We want to take this opportunity to let you know of the policies and procedures we are putting in place surrounding COVID-19/Coronavirus.
At the guidance of other large events and concerts, we will be implementing the following policy in order to hold the event in as “normal” course as possible. We really appreciate everyone’s cooperation.
- A negative COVID-19 test result, or proof of vaccination will be required to attend WeishFest 2021. The negative COVID-19 test result must be obtained within 72 hours of first entering WeishFest. Guests who are fully vaccinated may show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination instead of proof of negative test result (physical card, or photo on mobile phone is sufficient). Guests showing proof of vaccine do not need to be tested to enter WeishFest. A person is considered fully vaccinated 14 days after the second shot of Pfizer/Moderna or single shot of J&J. Please note that vaccination is not required to attend WeishFest. Test results or vaccination proof will be asked for in addition to I.D. at entry.
What We’re Doing In Conjunction With The Venue:
- Following the guidance / mandates associated with local government regulations. The venue continues to increase the frequency and extent of cleaning practices, such as additional wipe downs of all hard surfaces including the kitchen, bathrooms, bars, etc.
- Providing additional resources that are available to guests and employees including hand sanitizers, extra soap and paper towels in the restrooms.
- Implementing heightened sanitation and hand-washing procedures for all employees and volunteers
What We Encourage Guests To Do:
- Wash your hands frequently and use a paper towel to dry
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
- Stay home if you are sick
We will continue to work to ensure our teams are going above and beyond in keeping the event as safe as possible.
Thank you for your support and cooperation as we look forward to bringing our community together for this special cause.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please see our FAQ or contact us by filling out contact form below.
With utmost gratitude,